Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 1/14 *Happy Valentine's Day!*

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:32 AM
  • 21 Replies

What are you doing for Valentine's Day? How is it going? :)

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:09 AM
Haha. Were snowed in. The whole city is shut down. We will do something another day.
AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:24 AM
Nothing? Idk...we're both so exhausted. Clay worked all night & I have been up w/ Bella.
OBImomma
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:39 AM
We are getting snow. Depending on what we get will determine our plans
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wintermoon111
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Going great! my seventeen year old son just made me breakfast and I got flower delivery from my nephew/godson and I am waiting for my youngest son to come home so he can show me all the valentines he got today!
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Taking Kenzie out to eat with her friend and then bringing the girl over for a sleep over :). We also gotta stop by best buy to get my iPad replaced since the volume just stopped working like last month.

Thank goodness we purchased the warranty on it lol I'd be sol!
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Oh dear :( It's like 81 degrees here!

Quoting Rust.n.Gears: Haha. Were snowed in. The whole city is shut down. We will do something another day.

melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:32 PM

HOw fun!!! :)

Quoting wintermoon111: Going great! my seventeen year old son just made me breakfast and I got flower delivery from my nephew/godson and I am waiting for my youngest son to come home so he can show me all the valentines he got today!

melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:33 PM

Oh man that sucks! I hope you have no trouble getting a new one or getting ti fixed!

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains: Taking Kenzie out to eat with her friend and then bringing the girl over for a sleep over :). We also gotta stop by best buy to get my iPad replaced since the volume just stopped working like last month.

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Well we're almost into town so I'm about to soon find out! All I know is my pregnant ass ain't leaving without a boxed new iPad 2 lol.

Quoting melliburger:

Oh man that sucks! I hope you have no trouble getting a new one or getting ti fixed!

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains: Taking Kenzie out to eat with her friend and then bringing the girl over for a sleep over :). We also gotta stop by best buy to get my iPad replaced since the volume just stopped working like last month.

Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Shut it. I'm hiding in my studio. We're at 14 inches of snow.

Quoting melliburger:

Oh dear :( It's like 81 degrees here!

Quoting Rust.n.Gears: Haha. Were snowed in. The whole city is shut down. We will do something another day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)