Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

QOTD 2/17 *St. Patrick's Day Decorations?*

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 12:08 AM
  • 39 Replies

Now that Valentine's Day has passed, are you going to put up any St. Patrick's Day decorations? Or do you go straight to spring/Easter decorations? Share pictures if you've decorated!

by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michelle623
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 12:19 AM

I'll hang something for St. Patrick's Day on my door. The rest will be decorated for Spring.

angelbr
by Melissa on Feb. 17, 2014 at 12:24 AM
Am home no but if I get the activity director position I will be decorating the building I work at! Crossing my fingers!!
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 2:30 AM
We don't really do anything for that holiday...I'll make sure the girls have something green on, ON st. Patricks day...bc I don't want
Anyone pinching them if they dont(do ppl actually still do that anymore? Or was it just my evil cousin/townspeople?)
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:43 AM

We don't decorate for St. Patrick's Day.  We don't do much for Easter either.  I haven't decorated yet since Easter isn't until April this year.

calebsmommy05
by Amy on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM
St. Patrick's day is big in our house, so yes, we decorate...a lot. I make green velvet cake, I have a big Shamrock for my door, we have a leprechaun named Seamus(he stays up all year) - I have so many decorations and we do so much food. It is ridiculous, but my kids love it.
Endless.Mom
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:20 AM

I have to go to the basement to get them. I do decorate the whole house for spring but put up a few things for St. Patrick's Day to accent it. I have a nice signs for the doors.

anng.atlanta
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:23 AM

We don't do anything to celebrate besides wearing green. Usually DD will bring home some artwork from school, so we'll put that up on the fridge.

By the way, today is 2/17.  :o)

OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 2:18 PM
We put window cling stickers on our big from window. Tgstd it though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rory10
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 2:25 PM
I'd love to, especially with our Irish heritage, but we don't have anything yet.
TheJerseyGirl
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Spring and Easter
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)