Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

QOTD 3/8 *Early and Late Starts!*

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:42 PM
  • 13 Replies

What is the earliest you've had to start your day (I.e. had to get up at 4 am for work)? Why?

What's the latest you've started your day (i.e. you got to sleep in)? Why?

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Mar. 7, 2014 at 11:46 PM
I normally get up around 6:30 to get Kenzie up and ready for school. If I have an early appointment then I'll get up around 6 to get a shower before I wake her up.

Latest lol well I'm pregnant so I can't sleep in like I used to. I could sleep in till 11 before baby, I won't get to sleep in anymore now lol.
jryberg
by Jaime on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:00 AM
I have gotten up at 2am to start a trip before! When I was younger and could use standby tickets on airlines we always started on the first flights of the day because they were not as full!

Latest start would be 10 or so, it does not happen much anymore but weekend when I was in college definitely had late starts :)
Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:13 AM
4 am to work at the bakery. Some days I can't get moving till noon due to illness.
Moyzila
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:47 AM
I get up at 6 to get DD1 ready for school and start my day.
melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 8, 2014 at 2:59 PM

That's so early! lol It's a bummer you can't sleep!

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains: I normally get up around 6:30 to get Kenzie up and ready for school. If I have an early appointment then I'll get up around 6 to get a shower before I wake her up. Latest lol well I'm pregnant so I can't sleep in like I used to. I could sleep in till 11 before baby, I won't get to sleep in anymore now lol.

melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Oh man not having such a full flight is nice! When we left hawaii we were on an overnight flight but it was super full. Hubby had to leave at 3 am today it sucked :(

Quoting jryberg: I have gotten up at 2am to start a trip before! When I was younger and could use standby tickets on airlines we always started on the first flights of the day because they were not as full! Latest start would be 10 or so, it does not happen much anymore but weekend when I was in college definitely had late starts :)

melliburger
by Melli on Mar. 8, 2014 at 3:01 PM

That's so early! But I bet it smelled really nice once everything got baking!

:( I really hope you start to feel better!!

Quoting Rust.n.Gears: 4 am to work at the bakery. Some days I can't get moving till noon due to illness.

JaeSung
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 4:17 PM
I always wake up around 7:30, no matter what time I go to sleep.
Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 4:32 PM
I did the first tests yesterday. Once they do the hospitalization I'll be better.

Quoting melliburger:

That's so early! But I bet it smelled really nice once everything got baking!

:( I really hope you start to feel better!!

Quoting Rust.n.Gears: 4 am to work at the bakery. Some days I can't get moving till noon due to illness.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 4:39 PM

3 am

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)