Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

QOTD 3/24 *Weekend?*

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 1:49 AM
  • 8 Replies

How was your weekend? Do you have any plans for the week? :)

by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jryberg
by Jaime on Mar. 24, 2014 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this
We had a great weekend. Got lots of projects done around the house and enjoyed sometime outside even though is was cold :(

This week is Kaity's spring break but since I have used over a week of vacation already this year I will be working all week. Maybe I can play hookie for a half day on Friday.
Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

My weekend went nicely. We got a lot of spring cleaning done on Saturday. The vac bit the dust so I went out and bought a new one that I now love more than my first born child. 

I finished this sock which I think is so beautiful and comfy. I'm starteing the mate today.

This week I need to get things done for Dan and our son Alexander going to the midevil reinactment this coming weekend. I also need to finish some yarn and of course work on the sock.

AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
It was great. We spent the weekend with my FIL, aunts, uncle & Mimi. Clay hadn't seen them in 21 yrs. we are actually still here. I'm ready to be back in Texas. The wind, dust & pollen are driving my sinuses crazy.
mrsniebo
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
The weather was good, so we spent a fair amount of time in the garden and taking the kids on walks.

DS's first birthday is Friday, so I'll be getting finishing details for Saturday's party done this week.
Sarahb21
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Weekend was crazy busy. We had our end of the season hockey party for my sons hockey. I finished making these about an hour before the party. 12 necklaces for the players, 4 keychains for the coaches.

Saturday was swimming lessons, Districts for the pinewood derby, painting my craft room.

Sunday was cleaning the house, a funeral for DH's sister and then taking SS to the ER for a giant blister he got on his finger.

So yeah. It's been crazy. This week I'm hoping to finish a painting I'm doing with DS of the solar system. Here is what we have so far.

Younger DS wants to paint something too, so I'll have to figure out what to do with him. I need to figure out some decorations for my craft room, now that we are actually working on it! Other than that, not sure.

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I made some more dish towels. Let me go take a few pictures and add them in a moment.
no big plans for the week.
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm working on the matching owl towel right now. Need to make a trip for more buttons tho.
angelbr
by Melissa on Mar. 25, 2014 at 1:26 AM
Worked all weekend as usual... i have a 2nd interview for an activity director position tomorrow. I hope i get it.. not sure about the rest of the week.. my boys are out for spring break ao we may find something to do lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)