Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 3/30 *Coffee or Tea?*

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:03 AM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you like coffee or tea? which one? What's your favorite one?

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jakana2369
by Wendi on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:08 AM
Coffee by far. I do like a good cup of camomile tea on cold nights. But I drink alot of coffee. I love it!
AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:10 AM

Coffee! It has to be Community coffee medium roast.  I rarely ever drink tea, in fact I hardly drink coffee anymore...but when I do...it's what I previously said.

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, (Retired)USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:58 AM

Tea...pretty much any kind of tea. Not fond of coffee at all...though I crave it every once in a great while.

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:59 AM

Hot or cold 

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

Tea...pretty much any kind of tea. Not fond of coffee at all...though I crave it every once in a great while.

AngryBob
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:12 AM

neither.

although i do like herbal tea.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:21 AM

it depends, on desired effect i drink coffe if i need energy, and tea if i'm really stressed tea relaxes me

myloveismyfaith
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:31 AM
It depends on the time of day. Coffee is my daytime go-to a hot cup in the am and 50/50 coffee/milk during the afternoon and then tea if I'm nt feeling too hot and at nighttime.
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:06 AM
Depends.

I love a good cup of coffee -blonde roast is good on it's own or a medium roast with coconut milk and a little (real) maple syrup. I had one iced and blended the other afternoon - yummy.

But I also love tea - teavana has a honey bush tea that I mix with a black tea - perfect on it's own. Chamomile with mint, chocolate teas, black teas - green tea with strawberries - I even have a little tea garden growing in with my herbs. And I've always wanted a blooming tea - just too expensive!!!

I love them both the same.
CaliMamma1013
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:22 AM

I'm a tea person. I went through a little bit of a coffee kick early on in this pregnancy but haven't had any in a long time. And when I do drink coffee I drink it with some sort of flavoring added.

calebsmommy05
by Amy on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM
It's a tie. I love both. Hot in winter, iced in summer. I drink more tea in the summer. A small cup of hot coffee in the morning in summertime while sitting outside for 5 peaceful minutes. Hmmm-Heaven!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)