Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Easter craft

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hey mama's, I have a 9mo old in daycare and theyre having an Easter party coming up. Each parent was asked to bring in 10 eggs with a prize or treat inside for the kids, one for each kiddo. Got any awesome ideas I can make for them? It must fit inside a plastic Easter egg. I made recycled crayons for Valentine's day so that's out. I don't like giving candy cuz they're all 3mo-2yr old.
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JackAttacks
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Bump for great ideas
emersonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know what would be a good thing for that age... Most of the things I can come up with wouldn't be age appropriate.

Light.Shine
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 9:27 PM

stickers like the ones you get from the doctor's office.

shell3m
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Oooo i know! Those little dissolvable "cereal" pieces. They have them at walmart in the baby formula isle. Now for the super little babies i have no idea..lol
JackAttacks
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Lol I thought about things like that too. I really wanna do a craft tho. .. something not edible. I thought about doing necklaces for the girls. ... there's only 2b boys. One is 10 mo and the other just turned 3 last week. ..

Quoting shell3m: Oooo i know! Those little dissolvable "cereal" pieces. They have them at walmart in the baby formula isle. Now for the super little babies i have no idea..lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)