Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What's your current WIP?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:55 PM
  • 34 Replies

What's your current WIP?

sewing

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Apr. 10, 2014 at 5:23 PM

this. Working on his arms, legs & tail now

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, (Retired)USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

trippyhippy
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

This couch had all the detailed woodwork chewed off by a gog.  I am crazy and decided since it was free it was worth trying to fix even though I had no idea where to even begin.  I'm using bondo (which I've never used before) and a dremmel tool (which I've never used before) and am recreating them.  I am then going to try dying/painting the material (can you believe it started out a deep red almost burgandy?) which I've also never done before and then will be painting the wood.  I have a wild idea of what it's going to look like and I hope I can pull it off.  My husband is an artist so I want to have him paint a octopuss climbing up and across it.  Then I want to sell it. :-)

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 10, 2014 at 6:37 PM

a hat, clapotis, another hat, a scarf, two wrist warmers, a pair of socks...

calebsmommy05
by Amy on Apr. 10, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Lady bug blanket, tiered flowers, another blanket for my daughter
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:31 PM

2 chain and dangle headpieces (I have mine to finish and one on special order), 3 slave bracelets to finish (just the dangles on my two and need measurements on the third which is part of the special order), 3 slave anklets (same as the slave bracelets), 2 necklaces (one is a special order and needs measurments to fit right and one just needs dangles added), and 1 pair of earrings. I have most of the dangles finished for the special order so I just need to get the measurments and put it together. I made a post about it awhile ago when I first started my set but had to take a break from finishing my set to work on the special order. Can't wait to finish the special order so I can finish mine.

veraxaudeo
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:17 PM
A set of coasters for my shop and two newborn diapers for my baby due in August.
Rust.n.Gears
by Group Admin on Apr. 11, 2014 at 6:02 AM

A quilt for my five year old

A pair of socks for my hsuaband

Some orange yarn on the wheel

A slouch hat for my daughter

And a few scrapbooks 

luvnature
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 6:34 AM

I love doing things with plastic canvas. Right now, I am working on making a wall hanging birth announcement (as they call it) for my daughter. Once I am done with hers, I will make one for my older son. My kids do not have anything they can hang on a wall that has their birth date, time they were born, their weight at birth, their length at birth and their name. Now they will. When I'm done, I will post a picture. 

My kids are in their 20s, but I think it is never too late to do something that will last a lifetime for our kids. 

OrientalLily
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:56 AM

I have 2 quilts that need to be finished, 3 cross stitch projects, and 1 hardanger bookmark.  I just don't have time while my dh is working out of town and I have worked for the past 13 days straight.  In fact, I have to work in 2 hours...  Yippee...

mammadonna
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Socks! By the time I get these finished it will be flip flop weather...lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN