Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Doodles!

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 3:22 PM
  • 7 Replies

Finally opened an etsy shop with my doodles on journals/notebooks. i would love advice. Thank you

by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
suebee3
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 3:25 PM

My 8 year old said they are pretty and she would want them

shell3m
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 3:59 PM
4 moms liked this
My only advice is pimp them out all the time. Share the link to your store on social sites at LEAST once a day. Also make ones that fit holidays at least amonth before so you will be able to have time to fix any issues...and show one specific item at least once a week. Also...don't give up...word of mouth goes slow sometimes and most people won't buy until after the 15th with their second paycheck because the first goes toward rent and household stuff. Get business cards...i use vistaprint....and put one or two in every order, so your customers can pass them to friends...and little thank you cards gp a long way too. :) it makes your customers feel special. Hope that helps. :)
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 12, 2014 at 4:35 PM

They look great! We can't promote in the general forum however, so you'll have to remove the link or move this post to the marketplace :)

jakana2369
by Wendi on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Fun!
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Cute!

angelsmom86
by Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:42 AM
Etsy has a promotion that uou can use, it is 7.00 per week and they promote one of your items for you by moving it to the top when anyone does a search related your item. Also business cards help me alot !! Good luck :)
TXHulaMama
by Ashli on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I love them. I would suggest starting a fb site to promote them as well. You could do giveaways for when you reach certain milestones, like so many people liking your page, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN