Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Pets?-OT

AriannasMommy84
pretty sure I have the best husband in the world! I'm so blessed to have him!! <3
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM
  • 50 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you have any pets? I wanna see! Post a picture & tell us about them! 

Here is our cat, Fettuccine. he just turned 5 at the beginning of April. When I went to pick them up, the guy told me that he(fettuccine) & the other cat were both girls...and that they were 8 weeks old. well, CLEARLY they were both BOYS! lol We named them "fettuccine" & "alfredo" because our first original duty station was supposed to be Aviano Italy(Still have the original orders!), but due to me being so far along in my pregnancy we had to stay stateside, and went to SC. Anyway, when they were about 6 monhs old, we had to rehome alfredo because they would fight all the time.

He's about 13-15lbs

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, (Retired)USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anng.atlanta
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:02 PM

This is Catrina, our 7 lb tortie. May 5th will be her 18th birthday. We rescued her thru the pound at around 5 weeks old. She doesn't do much, but she loves running water and sleeping on my backside at night.

It's a little hard to see here, but her front toes are striped.

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:03 PM

These are my animals. The grey and white bunny is Belle and the brown one is Fiona (not sure if they are male or female...based on the way they are acting male but we were told they are female...) and the dog is Robin Hood.

AriannasMommy84
pretty sure I have the best husband in the world! I'm so blessed to have him!! <3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, she's Beautiful!!!

Quoting anng.atlanta:

This is Catrina, our 7 lb tortie. May 5th will be her 18th birthday. We rescued her thru the pound at around 5 weeks old. She doesn't do much, but she loves running water and sleeping on my backside at night.

It's a little hard to see here, but her front toes are striped.

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)

crochetmom07
by Carol on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Mobile Photo

This is princess. We adopted her from the shelter and is about a year old.
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:05 PM

aw! my sister had a bunny years ago when my nephew was a baby(this was about 21 years ago), she named her "jessica rabbit" lol but...she left her out in the cage in the sun, and when we got home the bunny was dead. :-(

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

These are my animals. The grey and white bunny is Belle and the brown one is Fiona (not sure if they are male or female...based on the way they are acting male but we were told they are female...) and the dog is Robin Hood.

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)

AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Aw! I had a kitty named princess. She was a Calico. Your kitty looks like one we  had before I got married. Her name was Sally.

Quoting crochetmom07:

Mobile Photo

This is princess. We adopted her from the shelter and is about a year old.

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)

crochetmom07
by Carol on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:11 PM

Mobile Photo

Chewbacca. She is 9 months old. We originally got her at six weeks for the kids, but she decided I'm her person instead.
crochetmom07
by Carol on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Whiney, she's the oldest at 6-7ish years and normally an outside cat. She came in to have the babies. And we have Dovah, the bearded dragon who is about a year and a half old.
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:17 PM

24 (nearly 25 years ago now) my paternal grandpa came home one day with bunnys for all the grandkids. He had decided that we needed to be taught a lesson because someone had made a pet of a goat that was to be butchered. He passed them out and let us make pets of them, waited a few months and then butchered the whole lot of them and had grandma serve them from dinner. We were not told what we were eating until desert. Needless to say I was devestated by what he did. I hadn't wanted a rabbit since then until my husband and I saw these two recently. When I want to mess with the kids I call them lunch and dinner (they have heard the story).

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

aw! my sister had a bunny years ago when my nephew was a baby(this was about 21 years ago), she named her "jessica rabbit" lol but...she left her out in the cage in the sun, and when we got home the bunny was dead. :-(

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

crochetmom07
by Carol on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Mobile Photo

Dovah
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)