Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 5/4 *Your Sunday?*

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:15 AM
  • 10 Replies

HOw is your Sunday going? Any plans for today? Any WIP's you hope to finish?

Sunday's Drink..Quote: have a happy Sunday

by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on May. 4, 2014 at 1:40 AM
Church, then come home & do laundry...I swear it's never ending, then naps for the kids & I'm going to go through the boxes in the garage and decide what is going to be thrown away & what stays..,.then clay has work. :-(
johnny4ever
by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Housecleaning for sure!

mariesmama
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:12 AM

my 4 yr old said i pooped my pants,which meant diarhea,so were staying home from church today

Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:37 AM

I am on my bed finishing up this Wurm hat for the Harry Potter competition and then I'll begin the next one. We are going to pick up our new sofa today and I get to set up the library with our new table and the books we just bought and the stuff from the basement as well. Lots to do.  

SissyMacK
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I'm sewing up a new handbag pattern today.  I also have a few deep cleaning tasks planned for the kitchen, in our world this is Monday and I am not feeling it at all. 

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on May. 4, 2014 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SissyMacK:

I'm sewing up a new handbag pattern today.  I also have a few deep cleaning tasks planned for the kitchen, in our world this is Monday and I am not feeling it at all. 

Same here! :-(

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, (Retired)USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

SissyMacK
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I think maybe I will take an extra day for my weekend ;-p

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

Quoting SissyMacK:

Same here! :-(

melliburger
by Melli on May. 4, 2014 at 7:39 PM

You'll have to post pics of the hat :) I love anything Harry Potter related! Good luck getting everything else done :)

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

I am on my bed finishing up this Wurm hat for the Harry Potter competition and then I'll begin the next one. We are going to pick up our new sofa today and I get to set up the library with our new table and the books we just bought and the stuff from the basement as well. Lots to do.  

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on May. 6, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Sunday started at 2:30 am for me. Dh went to volunteer and I got up to cook his dinner at 2:30. I went back to sleep and was up by 7:45 am. I and the kids got ready and tried to get dh up for church (he claims he told us to go without him...but I never heard him so he must of dreamed it) and due to that we got to church late. Did church, Great Aunt Shay was visiting from out of town so we saw her at church with nana (her sister) along with my mom's other mother (the mom of my mom's best friend growing up who was murdered and so the mom shows up often because she is friends with my grandma but mostly because my mom is all she has left of her daughter). Took the kids to lunch at Burger King. Made a quick stop at Joann's (needed the vinyl for my current project), thread and piped bias tape. Then called dh to meet us at the store so that we could go grocery shopping. Did that and dh took the groceries (and two of the kids home) so that I could get the one item that had to come from a specific store so that I could get home and make dinner. It was yummy Carne Asada burritos. Dh and I watched some tv and went to bed.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:18 PM

my sunday was spent at home with a 4 yr old with diarhea

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)