Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

QOTD 5/15

Posted by on May. 15, 2014 at 1:57 AM
  • 17 Replies

What's the weather like where you live?

by on May. 15, 2014 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2014 at 2:53 AM

It's bipolar! lol the last few days we had rain & a bad storm. I haven't really been outside so idk if it's been hot or not, but I haven't had to run my AC, but that's mostly bc we aren't on the top floor anymore. :-D we're on the 1st floor & the upper apartments help keep it cool.

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, (Retired)USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

PandTsmomjuly
by Member on May. 15, 2014 at 3:36 AM

Crazy unstable right now.

It's May. Usually it's hot as hell but we've been waffling back and forth with cold and hot. 3 days ago it was 80+ and today is going to have a high of 62 -_- Usually we're done with the rain and back and forth temps by the end of April.

AngryBob
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 4:03 AM

it got up to about 84 today, but then it dumped rain on us like it had something to prove. i was in buffalo when that happened, and the storm went north. when the sun came out again, i needed to go north, and then west again to get home, and i caught up with it. so it dumped on me again lol. i was soaking wet. the kids loved it!

rosboro5
by New Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Cloudy rainy cold.....headache kind of weather.
rosboro5
by New Member on May. 15, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Cloudy rainy cold.....headache kind of weather.
mama_girl07
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Ours cant make up its mind either. We will have 3-4 days in the 50's and raining then we have 4-5 days in the high 70-low 80's and super sunny and beautiful. Today its warm and sunny.

anng.atlanta
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Raining finally.  We've needed it.

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on May. 15, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Hot...ok...actually not that bad...for my area. I live in an area that routinely hits the 100's by this time of year and the 110's or 120's by the end of next month...it has only been in the 80s-90s this month. Great weather for tanning, which is one of my favorite summer activities...

whitleypittman
by whitley on May. 15, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Idek! Yesterday is nearly flooded! Today it's sunny, but chilly and windy. All week last week, it was hot as fire.
HAHuskey
by on May. 15, 2014 at 8:09 PM
You live in Arkansas or something? It was literally a severe thunderstorm like 15 minutes ago and now it's super sunny. lol I would say here it's bipolar and a little schizophrenic.

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

It's bipolar! lol the last few days we had rain & a bad storm. I haven't really been outside so idk if it's been hot or not, but I haven't had to run my AC, but that's mostly bc we aren't on the top floor anymore. :-D we're on the 1st floor & the upper apartments help keep it cool.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)