Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

QOTD 6/1

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 1:51 AM
  • 8 Replies

Have any plans for the month of June?

by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Rust.n.Gears
by Group Admin on Jun. 1, 2014 at 2:32 AM
Nerd Wars and Harry Potter House Cup competitions, my daughters chorus concert, her donating her hair to Locks for Love, and my brothers birthday.
xLisaMariex
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2014 at 2:51 AM

I have a few plans and goals for June.  I want to go to the beach at least one time..lol  I would also like to spend more time with my husband. 

AriannasMommy84
by Group Admin on Jun. 1, 2014 at 4:14 AM
Yup. I'm doing a 30 day blog challenge, and have several crafting ideas I want to do.
SissyMacK
by Bronze Member on Jun. 1, 2014 at 3:45 PM

June will be busy here!  Project wise, I have a ton of sewing to do (including a fishing vest for my son's 16th birthday in July).  We also have Midummer celebrations on the 21st and Miss Busy's first birthday on the 26th. 

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jun. 1, 2014 at 4:21 PM

A LOT of time in my crafting room pretending that the kids aren't acting like a bunch of yelling lunatics playing too loudly...I am off all of June and July and my kids are off as of June 11th. We will be doing "summer school/extended school year" in the mornings (about an hour 3 days a week), then sewing or origami or jewelry making lessons (2 days a week), then it is chores and free time (a lot of swimming and outdoor play).

Moyzila
by Member on Jun. 1, 2014 at 10:18 PM
DD1 will be out of school two weeks from now. I have time but also need to get cracking on making a piece or two of jewelry for her teacher. Then on the 29th we'll be driving up North to see family & friends.
Ziva65
by Member on Jun. 1, 2014 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Germany/ Italy/ Switzerland and Austria- at the end of the month into July :)

angelbr
by Melissa on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Not much planned yet... kids are out of school as of the 11th. Might go camping and riding dirt bikes and quads.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)