Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

QOTD 6/2

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:26 AM
  • 8 Replies

What are you up to today? Any plans? Working on anything cool?

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:37 AM
I need to do my other two strawberries, then work on a salami, sausage, lollipop, piece of cherry pie, a cocoon, moon, and sun. I think I'm cheating and going to buy a butterfly.
I also still have his banner to get ready and a few other things in the decorations area. All of which I have 12 days to finish before ds' 6th birthday party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:37 AM

I finished his birthday shirt.
His theme is The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Traffic court...crying miniThen I have to pick up a med for my son. Followed by grocery shopping and figuring out how I can plug my sewing machine in in my living room when the new couch blocks the plug I use.

SissyMacK
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:13 PM

I ran errands all morning.  Now that the baby is napping I am going to work on sorting through my closet and sending a bunch to the thrift.  Hubby just made a deal to buy a used RV and we will be downsizing drastically over the next year. 

Anniea90
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:38 PM

i have stuff to make a yellow and grey t-shirt quilt :) never made one before but we are going to try

whitleypittman
by whitley on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:41 PM
I called out today because of a horrible migraine. So I'm curled up in bed, knitting and watching undercover boss. I've taken Tramadol for the migraine, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Might have to beg dh to fill the script for Motrin or get some OTC Motrin.
may8675309
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:04 PM

I went on a small roadtrip to Tallahassee to turn in paperwork for my daughter's two week Girl Scout camp. She sold enough cookies to earn both weeks free. We also stopped in at a small town nursery and ended up with $70 worth of flowers and fruit trees.

Rust.n.Gears
by Group Admin on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I spun up some singles in my current colorway and knit on my wurm hat.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN