Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

QOTD 6/8

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:07 AM
  • 6 Replies

What is your favorite type of party or gathering to go to? What about planning/hosting?

by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jryberg
by Jaime on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:12 PM

I am not a big party/large gathering fan. I perfer small groups with lots of time  to visit. I like the summer gatherings becuase they can be outside and kids can run around.

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jun. 8, 2014 at 11:17 PM

BBQ's...don't like planning anything but am happy to cohost (I still do so for my mom at almost every party that is not just family)...though I am not too happy in larger groups that aren't family. I also love baby showers...because, in general, I love to make elaborate gifts for them (last year for the teacher I worked with I made a stuffed lamb, a stuffed beach ball rattle, a quilt backed with minky, a diaper bag that will clip to the back of a stroller...in the past I have cross stitched custom bibs, crocheted wash clothes and blankets...) usually more than one item...

AngryBob
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 11:56 PM

before we moved, we had game nights over at our house. people would come over and we'd play card games. it was always different, and a lot of fun. i miss them.

..MoonShine..
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Any where I am allowed to dance! LOL 

melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:11 AM

This is me! I much prefer small gatherings, that are low key and have low expectations of socialness (I can sit there and not participate or do something with my hands like loom knitting).

Quoting jryberg:

I am not a big party/large gathering fan. I perfer small groups with lots of time  to visit. I like the summer gatherings becuase they can be outside and kids can run around.

Rust.n.Gears
by Group Admin on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:14 AM
Solstice/equinox parties
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN