Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

storenvy

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:44 PM
  • 9 Replies
I started a page and forgot my password. Every time I try to click forgot password it does nothing. Anyone know how to contact the people in charge of the page and ask for help? I am getting nowhere fast and making it there much sooner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
buckle
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Are you talking about a profile page here on CM?  Or another site?

If it's CM I don't think everything is available on mobile.  You may have to go to your computer.  Otherwise go alllllll the way down to the very bottom of the page and you will see a Contact Us on the right hand side.  They have been pretty fact to get back to you, usually within 24 hours.

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Have you checked your spam mail? Sometimes they'll automatically send you a password reset message but it goes to spam? and then sometimes clickies won;t work for some reason...lol.

Jenn8604
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:29 PM
No storenvy.com

Quoting buckle:

If it's CM I don't think everything is available on mobile.  You may have to go to your computer.  Otherwise go alllllll the way down to the very bottom of the page and you will see a Contact Us on the right hand side.  They have been pretty fact to get back to you, usually within 24 hours.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Nothing there

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Have you checked your spam mail? Sometimes they'll automatically send you a password reset message but it goes to spam? and then sometimes clickies won;t work for some reason...lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:59 PM

If you ahve twitter you can tweet them (storenvyhelp I think is their handle) or use their facebook group. Or send them an email

Jenn8604
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:47 AM
what's their email address?

Quoting melliburger:

If you ahve twitter you can tweet them (storenvyhelp I think is their handle) or use their facebook group. Or send them an email

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this

http://support.storenvy.com/

Quoting Jenn8604: what's their email address?
Quoting melliburger:

buckle
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Not heard of that.  Will have to check it out.

Quoting Jenn8604: No storenvy.com
Quoting buckle:

shell3m
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 4:06 PM
I would go with an email to them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)