Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

QOTD 7/21

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:45 AM
  • 11 Replies

What are you reading right now? Is it a good book?

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:01 AM
Nothing. I just finished Witches of East End (like the show). I have the sequel here and I bought The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness today. I'm starting them in the morning. Book of Life is in her witch/vampire series. Both serieses are fabulous.
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:36 AM

Im not actually reading anything at the moment. I just finished "When I fall in love" by Susan May Warren. It hasnt been released yet, but  it is an adorable Christian romance. I could seriously read it over and over. Now I'm waiting for my other 4 books to come in the mail. I have been looking at the recipes in this book I got last week. It has some amazing looking/sounding recipes in it. 

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, (Retired)USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

PandTsmomjuly
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:19 AM

Shelters of Stone. Part of the Earth's Children series. It's OK. A bit wordy at times.

buckle
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:32 AM

I am reading absolutely nothing right now! 

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:37 AM
A few books about autism that are on my kindle app.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell3m
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Too busy crafting to read right now...lol
anng.atlanta
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Les Miserables.  I've only seen the recent movie, so I didn't know what to expect from the almost 1,000 pages. So far, so good!  

The first 70 or so pages fully described the priest who had just a few lines in the movie when Valjean was stealing his silver.  Lol.

jryberg
by Jaime on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:06 PM

I just started an old Danielle Steel book, needed a "no brainer" book to ready :) FinishedShadow Spell by Nora Roberts this weekend, it was the second book in a trilogy so now I wait for the fall for the final book to be released. also read the "Four-A Divergent Story Collection", it was ok basically 4 long chapters giving some of the back story from his perspective from the Divergent series. 

AngryBob
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:24 PM

i wish i had time to read. i miss books.

melliburger
by Melli on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:45 AM

What did you think of hte show? I have it on my to watch list :)

Quoting Rust.n.Gears: Nothing. I just finished Witches of East End (like the show). I have the sequel here and I bought The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness today. I'm starting them in the morning. Book of Life is in her witch/vampire series. Both serieses are fabulous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)