Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crocheting...Need help with a pattern.

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2017 at 12:43 PM
  • 2 Replies

Ok....So I was cruising through Pintrest (I know can be bad for the crafting budget.) and found a beautiful little hat that I thought would be fun to make. Its crocheted and is called a 3D Beanie in Marshmallow stitch. I hit the link and it took me to You Tube for a video lesson. No problem, I'm a pretty quick study. One problem though...its in Spanish and I don't speak Spanish...at least not enough to get more than the numbers when she counts stitches and perhaps figure out that some of what she's saying is what kind of stitch (single or double crochet) she's doing; but I'd really like to know where I can find the pattern for this hat. She also has videos for other stitches that are interesting but it would be a big help if I had an English translation. Anyone know where I can find an English translation of these beautiful hats (and scarves) ? I think this one would be really cute on my friend's little boy. He's a preemie and will need hats for quite awhile.

by on Sep. 15, 2017 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cassieopia
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2017 at 1:09 PM

If you hit "settings" down in the bottom right hand corner of your video you can change the language for Closed Captions to English.  Hope this helps :)

chefmartha
by Member on Sep. 15, 2017 at 2:35 PM
Thanks, I will have to try that. Hopefully it will work. I'm kind of electronically challenged.

Quoting cassieopia:

If you hit "settings" down in the bottom right hand corner of your video you can change the language for Closed Captions to English.  Hope this helps :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)