Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else doing any Pocket Letters right now?

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2018 at 7:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

Here are a few that I've just completed for swaps on facebook groups:

by on Jan. 9, 2018 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
deeredone2
by Deedra on Jan. 10, 2018 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Those are neat.  What are they used for?

SandyCA
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2018 at 1:57 PM

Hi Deedra!  Thank you for the compliment.  These are made by using the nine-slot "sports card" sleeves.  You decorate the front in a chosen theme & on the backside you put in small craft goodies (ribbon, washi tape, stickers, etc.) that your swap partner can use on her craft projects.  Most of us keep our pocket letters in a decorated 3-ring binder as "keepsakes" as well as to use to swap with someone else down the line if you want to.  Hope this helps answer your question.  Have a beautiful day!

Holycropmom
by Member on Jan. 12, 2018 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome photos of your projects!

I haven't tried creating these but they seem to resemble trading cards which crafters trade too!  I hope you'll share more of your creations I really like them!,

SandyCA
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2018 at 8:10 PM

Thanks so much for the compliment!  Yes, I will definitely share here when I make more pocket letters.  What type of paper crafting do you do?

Holycropmom
by Member on Jan. 12, 2018 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I love to create all kinds of paper crafts from paper quilling, cards, 3D birthday themed decor., wall art & centerpieces 

SandyCA
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2018 at 10:14 PM

Quilling!  Wow!  I've seen some that are so beautifully done.  It's not something I've attempted to try yet.  As I said, I'm just a beginner.  Do you have any pics to share?  I'd love to see your creations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)