• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just feel like quitting

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:55 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 369 Total Views
Anyone ever feel like quitting? I am having one of those weeks that is just extra hard with school and life! I just want to quit school and spend more time with my family! I know I can't though because I have student loans but I am just going through one of those times where I think what the heck am I doing?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Tricia76
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I do that to..but then I snap out of it and realize I need to make something of myself and show my kids that I can do it just as I want them to do the same..You can do it!

lucjenemom3
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:51 PM

All the time lady! But then I think that One more semester, one more time. and slowly plug away at it. It will be ok.

don't give up, then all of that money will come due too. Keep your chin up momma you can do it!!!

MrsMWF
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:59 AM

Yeah, I feel like that too at times. Right now is one of them! I just started my Master's program and my dh is out of town. He left on Aug. 3rd before the semester started and he won't be home til the 27th. Trying to juggle school and the kids/pets/house has been a little overwhelming. I can't wait til he gets home so I can really focus on my schoolwork. I feel like I've not had nearly enough time to study the way I need to.

Dee24997
by Group Owner on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:08 PM
Usually when I feel burned out I try to have a day or even a moment of relaxation and remember all the relaxing I can do once I retire from my amazing career! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvhubandbabys
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 2:25 PM

I feel that way too sometimes but then I remember one day my children will be grown and I would love the satisfaction of having a job I love that pays well also. The stability that can provide for my kids should the unthinkable happen. Ya know. I also say to myself every class I take is one step closer even if it feels like its taking forever.

DragonFlyGals
by New Member on Oct. 18, 2011 at 5:45 PM

I felt like that a lot, but get the paper you will be so proud of yourself and the work will be worth it.  Here I go again. 

amax2010
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:38 PM

I am totally with ya:) 
Finals are coming up. Its my first yr in school in 10 yrs so thats an adjustment but I also have 2 young kids. I have essays, quizes/tests and oodles of homework. Ive also had sick kids, so got behind. Some days I wanna send the kids to school and stay home and do nothin,g (or get caught up on homework)

Stay in there. Take a lunch break with a friend or go window shopping with someone fun just to get you out of the house. 

love2jump
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 1:02 AM

me too :(

3kidz123
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Been there...felt that...quit! But then I went back :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)