Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guess they call it hell week for a reason.................

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:19 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

Because this term hasn't been stressful enough, sunday afternoon ds's nose started running, yesterday morning it was alot worse and he had a slight fever, Yesterday afternoon he started having some chest congestion, which worries me since he has asthma, last night it was steadily getting worse. I was up most of the night keeping an eye on him making sure he didn't stop breathing or anything, he woke up this morning and now has a very noticiable barky sound when he takes a deep breath or coughs. i already gave him a breathing treatment this morning. and to top it off........................ITS FINALS WEEK i  have my final review for sociology today at 10am which i am not going to.  my final project for writing due friday and my final in sociology on thursday.............................................. lord almighty one disaster free week is all i am asking for.  k thanks for letting me vent, gotta go call the pedi back AGAIN  hopefully they will see him today.

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Dee24997
by Group Owner on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Hugs! First, I hope your son gets better! Second, I hope you get a chance to get everything in order for school. Let us know how it goes. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hollander
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Oh no! I hope he feels better soon! Last semester my dd was literally throwing up when I had to leave her with my mom to get to an exam-I felt absolutely terrible about it, and had hardley studied between taking her to the doc and cleaning her up, but I needed to go :S It will get better!  From now on when my dd is sick I can say, at least its not during exams this time!!   I feel for you!

tezell78
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Lol.... I didn't study for the final, but it went well, he is better now that the smoke has blown off.......one paper to turn in and I'm done. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN