Now that you have your farm, I'm sure you're wondering how to make the biggest profit in the shortest amount of time to be able to get some of the super cute stuff that's available. While none of us has the perfect plan, here are some hints to get you started......
1) Add as many fields as you have room for & plant in all of them all the time.
2) Plant the highest profit crops that you can afford throughout the day, then plant lavender at night (it's pricey, but has a high profit & takes 12 hours to mature).
3) When you buy a factory, make sure you can harvest enough crops to keep it running 24/7 for the highest profit.
4) Factories that use trees, bushes or animals pay for themselves quickly, plus they don't need need you to be constantly purchasing & planting new crops, which means they can become pure profit makers fast. Choose wisely!
5) Wait to purchase machines until you've expanded at least once, preferably twice, because machines are pricey and you will need your diamonds for your factories.
6) Send the free gifts everyday! If you send gifts, people will send them back, and you can even set up "swaps" to get the specific gifts you want. Gifts add value to your farm & many are profitable, like the rabbit, cocoa tree & lilac bush.