Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Watering - why we do it

Posted by (Group Owner) on Apr. 15, 2011 at 10:16 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 795 Total Views
1 mom liked this

When you water your friends' farms, everybody benefits!

The person who does the watering earns +2 experience points (xp) for each tree, bush or plot she waters at the time she does the watering.

The person whose farm was watered earns +2 experience points (xp) when she harvests or sends to processing each tree, bush or plot that was watered by her friends.

So do your watering rounds everyday to earn experience points faster to get you to the next level faster to earn your diamond faster....

by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
youngkat
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 12:09 PM

great post! thanks for doing this! i think tons of players dont get the watering thing....very few of my friends water on my farm. 

missgwen
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 2:37 PM

this is true very few water my farm but I try to water daily  

okaymom36
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 4:25 PM

I water daily, too.  It always makes me smile when I see that a friend has been by to have a look around.

raederle
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 5:27 PM

I try to water everyone daily. I really wasn't sure what benefit my neighbors received but I was happy to water everyone for extra points for myself. I'm happy to know that the neighbors are rewarded as well.

ETA: I did notice an occasional extra +2 when I harvested but wasn't sure what it was about.

22w569
by on Apr. 21, 2011 at 8:20 PM

I think I must go in right after you two cause I often see areas where you have already watered on neighbors farms!

fairyshyone
by on Apr. 21, 2011 at 8:21 PM

I try to water daily.

mythreesons111
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 4:38 PM

HI..at first..i didnt know how to water...I thought my friend had extra powers that I didn't have....I know how now..so newbies...click on the red water bucket when you visit your friends farm..then click on a plant that  doesn't have a rain drop above it...boom, you just watered,, you get 10 times... I WATER ALL MY FRIENDS FARMS EVERY DAY!!!! ( then I look around and help them build) what are friends for???? LOL...shout out: I could use some more friends too...seems everyone has their 100 friends...so calling all new players..let be friends...Thank You again for all these tips..I just love readng all this *stuff*.:)))

Apatosaurus
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Thank for posting!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)