Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Construction

Posted by (Group Owner) on Apr. 15, 2011 at 10:24 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 620 Total Views

"Click" on your friends' construction sites to earn yourself experience points! 

You may "click" on your friends' construction sites once per day.

Each "click" will earn you +10 experience points(xp)!

Different constructions require a different number of "clicks" to complete them, so check everyday to see if you can earn more xp.

When a construction has enough "clicks", your friend will have a new building, all thanks to your help.

by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mythreesons111
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM

to the newbies...I click on their mini map....then look for their building sites. I do them first, them I water for my friends, then I look for the purple crawling caterpillar, click one on each farm so you can earn a diamond.:) I'm a newbie too.:))

Thank You to all my friends who have helped me get 3 of my buildings up and running..A WHOLE NEW BALL GAME NOW.:))

Apatosaurus
Happy Resurrection Day! The Day My Lord Jesus Rose from the dead showing God excepted payment from him for my sins. My Sins Are GONE! Buried in the Sea of Forgetfulness.
Today at 1:11 AM
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:43 PM

How about when you take your watering container with you to turn catterpillars into butterflies, is there a difference with or without it. Maybe it just looks like it. It does seem the butterflies stay longer for you when you bring the can, so you can take a picture of them. Better then just going out without the can. I can still change them even when the water runs out .I was just wondering. That is what I do on other farms. Marion

grandmagrandpa

No we aren't quite that old yet....but they're cute aren't they?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)