Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Construction

Posted by (Group Owner) on Apr. 15, 2011 at 10:24 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 655 Total Views

"Click" on your friends' construction sites to earn yourself experience points! 

You may "click" on your friends' construction sites once per day.

Each "click" will earn you +10 experience points(xp)!

Different constructions require a different number of "clicks" to complete them, so check everyday to see if you can earn more xp.

When a construction has enough "clicks", your friend will have a new building, all thanks to your help.

by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mythreesons111
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM

to the newbies...I click on their mini map....then look for their building sites. I do them first, them I water for my friends, then I look for the purple crawling caterpillar, click one on each farm so you can earn a diamond.:) I'm a newbie too.:))

Thank You to all my friends who have helped me get 3 of my buildings up and running..A WHOLE NEW BALL GAME NOW.:))

Apatosaurus
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:43 PM

How about when you take your watering container with you to turn catterpillars into butterflies, is there a difference with or without it. Maybe it just looks like it. It does seem the butterflies stay longer for you when you bring the can, so you can take a picture of them. Better then just going out without the can. I can still change them even when the water runs out .I was just wondering. That is what I do on other farms. Marion

grandmagrandpa

No we aren't quite that old yet....but they're cute aren't they?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN