Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The 200 Club - Are you a member yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

I thought it might be fun to provide some recognition to those that have reached the halfway & finish points of the game, levels 100 & 200 respectively.

For this post, if you have reached level 200, please sign yourself in by responding to this post.

Congrats on all your hard work!

by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 4:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
mom2aspclboy Group Owner
by on Oct. 25, 2011 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I am now a member, too, courtesy of the ghost pumpkins I planted today & the haunted barn I bought.

It is kind of anticlimatic, isn't it?  It's like, now what do I do?  I still enjoy planting & harvesting & looking at everyone else's farms, so I will still play, but probably not as much.....Ohh, who am I kidding?  I won't be able to stay away...rofl

missgwen
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 3:09 PM

I reach it and it felt like forever 

anng.atlanta
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 3:22 PM
I haven't been able to quit. one of the first things I did was cut down my time by only harvesting stuff for the crafts. I was doing great until the platinum cows showed up. lol... i'm probably a few wks away from the last one for processing products, then I will slash my crops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marblesnuk
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 11:52 AM

I just reached it this morning.....

anng.atlanta
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Congrats marblesnuk!! Welcome to experience being worthless!

I shifted my priorities when I hit that level, working on the awards and anything to do with collecting diamonds. Once I had the planting/harvesting cows done, I stopped planting fields.  It makes the game a little less time consuming, so I spend a lot of it fishing these days.

mom2aspclboy Group Owner
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Quoting marblesnuk:

I don't know whether to congratulate you or tell you I'm sorry, you've reached the end..lol.  Will you keep playing?  Maybe downsize as others have done to ease the amount of time you spend on the farm?  Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

marblesnuk
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:45 AM

I will keep playing and work toward the achievements to get the last one for each. and not ploant as much I suppose.

Quoting mom2aspclboy:

Quoting marblesnuk:

I don't know whether to congratulate you or tell you I'm sorry, you've reached the end..lol.  Will you keep playing?  Maybe downsize as others have done to ease the amount of time you spend on the farm?  Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

brighteyes112
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I made it =) Finally!

AnnaStella
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I've been at level 200 for alonnnng time. But I love this game. lol. Wish i could expand my farms.

Melissa15
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Im there, no more easy peasy leveling up diamonds. lol, I want a 3rd farm
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)