Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dis-assembling?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 979 Total Views

I do not understand dis assembling, why not just sell it.

Please explain.  Thank you!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mom2aspclboy Group Owner
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:22 PM

You can sell them if you want to, but what if you want to just change your theme for a little while, then change it back later? If you disassemble your building & put it in your storage, it's there for you to use again later. Also, many of the buildings cost diamonds, which are not easy to come by; Would you really want to spend those gems again if you decide you want those buildings again later?

anng.atlanta
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 1:59 AM
in order to get the building award, you have to keep it in your inventory until you get the platinum cow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oneelle
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Got it.

Thank you!

SEEKEROFSHELLS
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:48 AM

The building award is nice, been gone for a while. I bought 30 houses yesterday. It netted me 45 diamonds.

anng.atlanta
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Another "benefit" of keeping items is that it adds to the value of your farm. Mine is over $520 million because I have a huge collection of stuff in storage.

This moves you up in the order your players list. There's no advantage to this besides possible bragging rights and getting more visitors if your friends get tired by mid-list.

RuthieJo1947
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I need to buy 18 more houses to get my platinum cow. A couple of days ago, I bought 20 of the $500,000 houses, and then disassembled them and put them in storage. Today I bought a couple of really expensive houses, so I could get the extra emeralds I needed to get my pearl factory a day ealier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)