Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is getting VERY frustrating!!

Posted by (Group Owner) on Mar. 29, 2012 at 2:42 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 900 Total Views

For the last few days I have been unable to log onto my farm...I'm not even finished redecorating it yet, and at this rate, I'm never going to be. I will finally be able to log on & will have just enough time to collect & plant, then off to go do something else, and when I come back again, I can't log on again...GRRRRRRR! I just tried to log not two minutes ago and....nothing.

crying

by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SEEKEROFSHELLS
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I would be having a cow, most appropriate for the farm! Sorry you are having troubles. My game is running SOOOOO SLOW lately.

mom2aspclboy Group Owner
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Quoting SEEKEROFSHELLS:

I would be having a cow, most appropriate for the farm! Sorry you are having troubles. My game is running SOOOOO SLOW lately.

Believe me, I am. I had a stretch of almost a week where I couldn't get on at all, but now it seems to be back to letting me on only at night. It's really driving me crazy! But, it's only a game, at least that's what I keep telling myself...LOL 

mom2aspclboy Group Owner
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Okay, apparently the problem may be my computer....again....From the way it has been behaving the last two days, I suspect it has picked up a virus again. Because of this, I may be offline for a few days or longer until it is fixed.

While I love my technology, sometimes I wish I could just chuck it out the window. 

pbilotti
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Good Luck get rid of the virus.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)