Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friends Line changes...did yours change?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:34 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 229 Total Views

I see my friends line changed...from farm value to alphabetized...that is all good with me, I do like that..but why can't we still see the value of each friends farm? that would be nice. But we can't see that until we visit their farm. Any thoughts from my friends?...:) happy farming..

if you need some help or gifts just let me know..I'm happy to help!!!!

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
anng.atlanta
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:40 AM

I noticed that yesterday.  Makes them easier to find.  I never really cared about the farm value.

mythreesons111
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:49 AM

I guess they finally listened..thought that should have happened many moons ago.:) so much easier for the new comers for sure. I would have loved it when I first started out..so yes I do agree with you aag.atlanta.

Now we have to regroup and rethink...:)) I could always go to end of the list to find the(me) newcomes and help them out..now I have to rething..lol...heavens forbid..lol

mythreesons111
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:51 AM

opps..to find*MY* newcomers....frustrated

mythreesons111
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I would also use the value of others farm to determind if they were active. If they had no change then I could delete inactives.:( sad but true:)

steelcrazy
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I noticed that change last night as well.  It will take a little getting used to for sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)