Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

Welcome to the Kids' Sports & Activities group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Kids' Sports & Activities group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Step 4: Add a signature to your posts.... If you'd like to, you can add a group signature to your posts.  Click here for siggies and instructions: Kids' Sports & Activities group signatures!

Anytime you have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Robin

by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Replies (481-482):
Sue2013
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Hi all!!! I am new to the Lake Nona Orlando area orginally from CT. Looking for some moms to talk with and get the kids together for play time....I have 4 boys ages 2-9....Sue

SweetLuci
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Hi Sue, Nice to have you here. I live near Daytona Beach, so a little too far, but check this out

http://www.cafemom.com/group/7719/?ct=search_group

Quoting Sue2013:

Hi all!!! I am new to the Lake Nona Orlando area orginally from CT. Looking for some moms to talk with and get the kids together for play time....I have 4 boys ages 2-9....Sue

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN