Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

Welcome to the Kids' Sports & Activities group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:18 PM
  • 482 Replies
2 moms liked this

Welcome to the Kids' Sports & Activities group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Step 4: Add a signature to your posts.... If you'd like to, you can add a group signature to your posts.  Click here for siggies and instructions: Kids' Sports & Activities group signatures!

Anytime you have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Robin

by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jess1231
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:44 PM
I'm Jessica, 24 sahm to a 5 year old, 18 month old and pregnant with our last little one!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Kandice. I am better known as Mom around my house. Most of friends just call me Kandi. I am the mother to 3 very handsome little boys here on Earth. They are 9, 8 and 7 years old. I am also a mother to one adorable little angel up in heaven. My daughter Kimberlee Elizabeth.

Warning ~ My comments or replies can come off as being bitchy and sarcastic. But that is just how it sounds. But in all honesty I am pretty easy to get along with. Just don't piss me off by talking shit about my kids or the way I parent them. Treat me with respect and I shall treat you the same.

I live in the buckeye state, Ohio. I am 30 years young. I have been with my fiance for 11 1/2 years now.That'll change on 9-10-11. I am a SAHM. My favorite color is purple and crab apple green. I love to cook. I love a good horror or romance novel. I also love spending time with my kids. We love craft time and movie nights. I am addicted to chocolate and love wild cherry flavored water. My blood type is probably sweet tea if it were to be tested, lol.

I enjoy rainy days. Maybe because they give me the excuse to cuddle up with a blanket, a good book and a cup of warm sweetened tea or hot cocoa.

I love quotes. I am not the world's greatest speller. I am not perfect, nor do I claim to be either ! I question everything. I’m very predictable. I fight for what I believe in, but I also know when to fold my cards. I love to laugh and smile. I'm a procrastinator. I love Tigger. I can't stand a liar or a cheater! I won't change for anybody. I am me, and if you don't like it then that's your loss! You can talk all the shit you want but, what you say doesn't defy who I am as a mother, a sister, a daughter, a lover, a friend or as a person!

I may not have accomplished some of my dreams, goals, or careers I had planned in life. But when I gave birth to my children, they became my whole world. And none of that stuff from my past matters now. Besides there's no job that pays better than being a mommy! My pay may never amount to more than a hug or a kiss, but it's never ending with love and happiness in my heart.

I think this gives you a pretty good idea about me. But if you need to know more JUST ASK!

Barabell
by Barbara on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:01 PM

My name is Barbara.  I have one son that is 11, and he is an avid hockey player.  He also plays soccer in the summer, but it's pretty much hockey almost all year round now.  I work full time, and I have a part time job too.  So between my work and his sports my schedule gets pretty hectic at times.

jen113000
by Jenna on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:02 PM

I'm Jenna... 26 years old SAHM to Ryan and Kyle :)  We live in NJ.

Miranda1127
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Hello ladies,

I'm Miranda sahm of 2 (9yr old dd, and 4.5yr old ds). I'm born and raised a Philadelphian and will most likely spend my ending days here as well ;) We are a HUGE sports family. DD has been in various sports since the introduction stages and ds has started his introductions this year.

I can't wait to get to know you all :)

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Hi I'm Shauna. I am 38 and a ftwm during the school year and a sahm during the summer and other breaks. I live in PA with my hubby and our three kiddos. Our dd is 17 and our sons are 8 and 5.

earthangel1967
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 9:38 AM

waveHi!

My name is Yvonne.

I'm 43. Beyond happily ever after married to my soulmate/bff Todd.

Lucky mom to 5. 2 boys and 3 girls ages 15,17,18, 22 and 23.

Also mommy to our yorkie dog, oriental shorthair cat and cockatiel bird.

I cafemom a lot and am a mod in a few groups.

ZBandMom
by on Mar. 5, 2011 at 2:22 AM

Hello, my name is Chris.  I am 37 years old and a mom to 2 daughters, ages 16 1/2 and 13.  My hubby and I have been married going on 20 years.  I am a proud citizen of the Buckeye State. 

I love CafeMom and I am a Mod in one of the groups on here. 

shell81
by on Mar. 6, 2011 at 2:30 PM

Hi I am Michelle 29 my dh is 41. We have 3 boys together 11,8,6. I have two step kids G 18 and B 13. We are raising our grandbaby Emme who is 9 months old.

amberdy
by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Hello, I'm a sahm with four children. They are all active in sports. My oldest son does kickboxing two nights a week. My oldest dd palys every sport she can. My youngest son plays competitive soccer. My youngest plays soccer and basketball.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN