Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Kids' Sports & Activities group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Kids' Sports & Activities group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Step 4: Add a signature to your posts.... If you'd like to, you can add a group signature to your posts.  Click here for siggies and instructions: Kids' Sports & Activities group signatures!

Anytime you have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Robin

by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Replies (31-40):
dannersmell
by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 1:53 AM

Hello! :D

my name is Danielle. i have three son's. Dustyn 11 (12 on the 27th of April) Boedy 6 (even though i for some reason still call him 5) and Bryson 4 (the only baby i have that looks like i can actually be his mom)

in my house we LOVE sports!

right now (Spring 2011) the sports we are playing are Track and Field (Dustyn) & Soccer (Boedy and Bryson)

it might sound crazy but i love the chaos of being busy right after school until bedtime with practices, school projects, and being silly. :D

highlandmum
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Hi - my name is Elaina, and I have three children.  Ashley 13 - who plays football, and is into dance, Taylor11 - who is plays soccer, and is in dance, track, and cross country, and Damon5 - who plays football, and hockey.

I may be very busy, but would not have it any other way.

A_Pinky
by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Hello, i am Ashley. I have 4 children. I have an older daughter who is 14 and she doesnt play any sports but she is one hell of a viola player. I have a son named Caleb who is big into wrestling and football, as well as baseball. I have another son Marcus who does not play sports and I have a 6 year old, soon to be 7, who does cheer and cheer gym..

This came from Ashley!

juliX4
by Member on Apr. 7, 2011 at 1:31 PM
Ji Im Juli and I have 4 very active children. My 3 girls are 19, 17 and 15 and my boy is 13. Together they play volleyball, basketball, track and field, cross country and golf but we have done many many other sports. I believe very passionately in the fact that sports is a great way to teach life lessons. I am very proud of my kids not bc of just thier athletic ability but bc of thier grades and just who they are. They are by no means perfect but they are mine so I didnt expect them to be lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbean14
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Hello everyone! I'm Jill, I have a 13 yo son, and a 15 yo daughter, and 2 step children.  My daughter is on the dance team and plays soccer at her school.  My son has played all sorts of sports but has decided to concentrate on baseball.  I love to watch them play.

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Welcome to the group ladies!

welcome

hockeymomsue64
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 4:46 PM

I know I've been here awhile but I'll do one of these LOL. My name is Sue and I am a hockey mom of four boys, Brian (25), Alan (22), Danny (17) and Collin (14). We live in Michigan, I'm married to my second husband Larry, my boys are from my first marriage.

LeslieXXX
by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 7:01 PM

HEY...  My name is Leslie i live in New Mexico with my husband of 18 years my 17 year old son, 15 year old daughter and 13 year old son. My sons play football baseball and basketball. My daughter is on the school Dance team. We moved to Aztec so that my boys could play football on one of the best teams in the state.

ebeth980
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 2:12 PM

My name is Elizabeth i'm a 31 yr old single mom of two children Brenton 10, and Victoria 6. They both are very active in sports basketball in the fall/winter and now in the spring soccer. They are both also in Scouts. So to say the least we stay very busy but have fun doing it!! Glad to join the group and look forward to getting to you y'all!!

myzero
by on Apr. 20, 2011 at 1:49 PM

I'm Sherry married to Gary 8 kids 3 grown and out on their own. 2 sons in heaven and 3 children at home: Amy 17, Varsity Softball Catcher outfielder and 2 nd base and Volleyball, 3.9 grade point avg Honor Society, Jeremy 12, Baseball Catcher, outfielder and Pitcher, Football halfback and linesmen and Justin baseball catcher 1 st basemen and outfielder Football running back and linesmen and basketball.All the kids play what they want. I drive them to prctices go to games and tell them a great game after the game never critze them during or after a game win or lose....It is hard to do alot but that is what the coaches are for...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)