Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Kids' Sports & Activities group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Kids' Sports & Activities group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Step 4: Add a signature to your posts.... If you'd like to, you can add a group signature to your posts.  Click here for siggies and instructions: Kids' Sports & Activities group signatures!

Anytime you have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.  We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now click reply and introduce yourself!

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Robin

by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Replies (461-470):
zumbafreak11
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Hi, I'm Melissa.  I'm a soccer mom and a karate mom to a 7 1/2 year old little girl with ADD.  She also does Brownies.  I'm not a huge soccer fan and I hate camping and hiking which,of course, the Girl Scouts do at a local camp in the mountains, but I'll support my daughter in whatever she chooses to do.

MistressMinerva
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Hi Melissa. Welcome to the group.

Quoting zumbafreak11:

Hi, I'm Melissa.  I'm a soccer mom and a karate mom to a 7 1/2 year old little girl with ADD.  She also does Brownies.  I'm not a huge soccer fan and I hate camping and hiking which,of course, the Girl Scouts do at a local camp in the mountains, but I'll support my daughter in whatever she chooses to do.

Flaca43
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I'm a SAHM of 5, with my oldest 15 and my youngest 2months. I want so much for my older children to get into some type of sport...they don't really care for them and are discouraged mostly because they don't think they are good at them. I want to try to encourage them and let them know how great they are and how great they can be at something. Maybe this group can give me some suggestions.

MistressMinerva
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Flaca43:

I'm a SAHM of 5, with my oldest 15 and my youngest 2months. I want so much for my older children to get into some type of sport...they don't really care for them and are discouraged mostly because they don't think they are good at them. I want to try to encourage them and let them know how great they are and how great they can be at something. Maybe this group can give me some suggestions.

bumNmoos_mom
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Hi my name is Shelia.. I have two beautiful children Wyatt 7 and Mercedes 10.. We love sports in our house. Mercedes is a year around softball player. She thrives to make a college team, right now she is 10 and is on a 12 yr old team. My son Wyatt plays baseball.. He is deff an athlete. He has high functioning austism and loves the sport more than you can imagine. I love being a sports mom. There is nothing like seeing your children thrive in as many ways as possible. 

yvonne37
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Hi! my name is Yvonne and I have two children.  A 17 yo son and a 7 yo daughter. I am happily married and live in NJ.  I love cafemom and getting and giving advice or just mingling with other mothers. I am also a college student, going for my teaching degree/writer.  I love photography and decoration.

ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Hello All!  I am new to the group, but not the site.  I have four boys ages 6.5, 6, almost three and almost 2.  Kids 1 and 3 are my step sons.  The oldest two boys play hockey.  Sign up is tomorrow.  Woo hoo!!!  I played soccer, ran track, ran cross country, and played lacrosse growing up.  My SO wrestled and was in the band.

ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Nice to have you on the site!

Quoting yvonne37:

Hi! my name is Yvonne and I have two children.  A 17 yo son and a 7 yo daughter. I am happily married and live in NJ.  I love cafemom and getting and giving advice or just mingling with other mothers. I am also a college student, going for my teaching degree/writer.  I love photography and decoration.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Hi, My name is Luci, I live in Florida. New to this group, but have been on CafeMom a long time. I'm looking forward to this group.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Hi Yvonne

Quoting yvonne37:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)