Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

What sport does your child do?

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:25 PM
  • 14 Replies

My oldest daughter, Sammi, does aau basketball & volleyball. My first-middle daughter Kaylee does softball & volleyball. My second-middle daughter Maddi does softball, dance, & basketball. My youngest daughter, Jacy, does motocross. What does your child do?

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:30 PM
All 3 of my kids play lacrosse. My oldest also plays on a club team. They also all swim. Oldest is on swim team and Jr lifeguarding. The other two are still to young so only lessons at this time. In the fall I think my little guy is going to play soccer. And my middle guy not sure for the fall yet. He wants to play foot ball but he is so little. He will be 12 but looks more like 7. He does love gymnastics so we might try that
CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

My son plays football, basketball, and runs track.  My daughter was out for track but had to give it up for health reasons.

M4LG5
by Valeri aka HOT MOMMA on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:19 PM
All 3 of my girls currently play soccer and softball. We go out and golf sometimes. They want to play basketball also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjsmama0206
by Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM
My DS plays baseball will start basketball in the winter
my DD plays softball and basketball
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:09 PM

My son primarily plays hockey, but he also plays soccer and tennis.

highlandmum
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:14 AM

My oldest is 14 and a girl she dances competitively, and also plays tackle football (boys), and at school she is on the basketball, wrestling and soccer team.

My 12 year old girl also dances competitively, does track and at school is on the soccer team, and track team

My son is six and plays hockey, and tackle football.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:27 AM
My DS1 is currently doing parkour (not really a "sport") and karate. He has his first tournament on the 28th and purple belt test in May.

DS2 and DD are both doing gymnastics. They are both beginner 1 level so they will have a fun day, "mini meet" in May.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SeaJayMom
by Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 2:15 PM

My oldest, 16, plays lacrosse for his HS. He used to play soccer too, but hasn't since 8th grade.

My youngest, 13, plays football, wrestles, usually plays lacrosse, but this year is on the track team for his middle school. He runs hurdles, long jump and triple jump. Next year he wants to play lacrosse and run track. We'll have to see about that.

prekkickers
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:41 PM

I teach kids soccer!  :)

momofthree929
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:27 PM

My oldest is running track right now and he has also played basketball and football. My twins are playing baseball right now and have also played basketball

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN