Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

Start of a new week...

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:26 AM
  • 8 Replies

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?

Anything fun planned this week?

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:48 AM
We had a busy weekend of sports. I am glad it's Monday and I can clean and relax a little until the kids get home. Lots of sewing to do this week.
Barabell
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I had a very relaxing weekend, except I bought a new vehicle. I'm still kind of nervous that it was the right decision. But we knew the former owner of it, and I know it was maintained well. He gave us a great deal on it too. It's a 96 Explorer with push button 4x4. I bought my Corolla 14 years ago, and so I've had it longer than my son. Well, I still own it, but it's not going to be our primary family vehicle anymore. We've decided to keep the Corolla as a fuel efficient option, and then we have the two vehicles now (hubby has an extended cap truck) with 4x4 drive in the winter. It's going to be nice to know that it'll be a lot harder for me to get stuck somewhere in the winter.

M4LG5
by Valeri aka HOT MOMMA on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM
I have an ear ache but the pain is not as bad as it was yesterday. I have to go to work today but Im hoping to get an appointment right after. My ears are plugged and it hurts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Barabell - Congrats on the new addition! Sounds great!

M4LGS...Get well soon!

We didn't get home from our big weekend until 11pm last night. Then hit the pillow hard! I was exhausted!

We are recovering today, its a school day but because we were gone I didn't get assignment sheets done it will probably be a half day wile I recover and get ready for the week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Weekend was pretty good. We didn't really do much. Friday was our oldest son's birthday. He chose Texas Roadhouse for his birthday dinner.

Saturday was my dd's prom. My oldest son went with a friend for the evening and my hubby had to work. My youngest son and I watched Shrek 2 on tv.

Sunday I took the boys sneaker shopping at our local outlet mall. We stopped at The Children's Place too. We also had to get a few things at Walmart.

Just working this week. My oldest son is stoked~ Football sign ups are this Saturday.

nngmommy83
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:53 PM
I had a weekend full of studying. Have lots of school stuff going on right now so I'm a bit overwhelmed =( can't wait for these next few weeks to end!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by soccermom on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Happy Monday!

It was opening ceremonies so we were at the ballpark literally all weekend. All we did was sleep at home. 

Just more games. 

JSKKP831
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Wait? There was a weekend? When? LOL, my Friday is tomorrow.

Anyway, the make up game my girls were suppose to have had this past Saturday ended up being a game against the parents. The girls loved it and they were just ecstatic that they won. They were suppose to have a game yesterday, but the other team had to forfeit. Hopefully, they have a real game Thursday. On Friday, the girls team and parents are getting together at the college to watch their girls softball game. They are #1 in the WAC! So, that will be exciting. After that, only two games left to go.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN