Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

Coaches' gifts

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:30 PM
  • 1 Replies

One of the dad's (and sometimes his wife) was the team photographer.  He volunteers for softball and soccer seasons.  Some of his pictures are so good!!  Anyways, as coaches' gifts, he put together a poster of individual action shots of the girls and a couple of team pictures.  It was soooooo awesome!!  i love it! 

BUT....I don't know where to put it!!  I don't have that much wall space in my house.  I have a half a wall that I think I can put it but I don't know if anyone will even see it.  I could put it in my room but, again, no one will see it.  It's so awesome that I want others to see it. 

Ahhhhhh!!  I got to figure it out. 

by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Aww~ that's so awesome.

The first year our league did flag football, also the first year our older son played football my husband put a dvd together of all the pics he took of our son's team playing (there were 3 teams for our town). We gave a copy to the coaches as well as all of the parents of the boys on the team. They loved them. I am a sentimental person so I loved that it was a reminder of the first year all of our sons played football.

It was kind of killed the last year b/c someone took our idea but charged $5 for the dvd's which is fine because it made money for the league but it wasn't nearly as good as the disc my hubby made, lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN