Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

Revenge

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:45 PM
  • 13 Replies

Ever get revenge on someone?

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistressMinerva
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I can't recall I have.

momofsixangels
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I havent but I do believe in karma

louannwilkins
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM

No but I think when people do wrong it comes back on them

Wynn0809
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Yes but I was a child lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Quoting Wynn0809:

Details??lol

Wynn0809
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:28 PM

LOL...a girl in High School tried to steal my boyfriend..we had gym class at the same time and I went into the locker room and put her jeans in the toilet

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting Wynn0809:

Details??lol

acrylicmom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:40 PM

when i was in 3rd grade a bully girl kept calling me Janet Jackson--- no clue why...I am not even black.  But anyhow-- I told her the next time she called me that I was gonna kick her butt.  Obviously she said it again or I wouldn't be sharing this. lol I met her in the bathroom hallway as soon as the bell rang and I body slammed her- ripped an earring out and kept slamming her head on the ground. ( I was always fighting with my older brother so I had some moves.)  It sounds terrible but she was bigger than me so I was just going all out.  My brother tried to break us up but it didn't really work.  I had busted her lip and nose by the end.  I had never been in a fight before and have never been in a fight since.  My mom was a teacher so she was called up to the principal's to find me sitting in the office.  I was so mad. My dad was a TI in the military so he could yell and that was one of the only times I ever got a spanking and it was in the parking lot of the school in our van.  ahhh the memories.  what's worse is my mom made me go to the girl's slumber party that weekend to try to heal our relationship.  We never liked each other. ever.  and I found myself sitting in my sleeping bag at the stupid party pouting the whole time.  life sucked in that moment, for sure.  I got revenge but karma is a bitch.   

momofsixangels
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Quoting Wynn0809:

LOL...a girl in High School tried to steal my boyfriend..we had gym class at the same time and I went into the locker room and put her jeans in the toilet

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting Wynn0809:

Details??lol

Ewww.. LOL

MistressMinerva
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I completely forgot about this one. When I was 12 my grandma had these neighbors that use to pick on my sister because she was deaf. Well their kitten strolled into our yard and I took the kitten to our garage and dunked it in a bucket full of tye dye. The kitten came out purple.

Wynn0809
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Yes..she stayed in her nasty smelling gym clothes all day

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting Wynn0809:

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting Wynn0809:

Details??lol

Ewww.. LOL

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)