Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coaches

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

Ever have a problem with a coach picking on your child?

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:57 AM

No

tabi_cat1023
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I had an issue with dance teachers picking on my son and allowing other kids to pick on him so we pulled him from dance.  I think the worst part was my son was being bullied, the teacher allowed it and the PARENTS said my son was the one bullying

M4LG5
by Valeri aka HOT MOMMA on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Yeah....I'm the coach. Haha. No, I don't pick on kids and none of the girls' soccer coaches ever picked on them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysweet1s
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:17 PM

No.  My DH coaches most of my kids' sports, and he tends to expect more from them then he does the other kids.  Sometimes I feel like it's unfair, but I'm okay with it because they always seem to rise to the challange :) 

Truebesos
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I have coached five years for youth soccer and my husband coaches youth wrestling.  We have been involved in quite a few different sports and 95% of the coaches were amazing!  Just recently we watched a coach belittle his four year old boy in front of an entire gym of wrestlers.  Eventhough it wasn't MY son, I told my husband, "Either you go stop him or I will!"  Luckily my husband intervened but it was heart wrenching to watch.  I think as parents, its our duty to keep an eye on what goes on with all the kiddos.

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:59 AM

nope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)