My hubby is going through a major depression, and he has let a school assignment slip through his fingertips. He has to write a paper that is due tomorrow, and it is supposed to be a coach interview. Is there anyone here who could answer the questions, or who knows a coach who would be able to answer these pretty quick and get back with me? Here are his questions... I appreciate any help anyone could give me with this.
1. What would you say, as a coach, is an ethical dilemma that you have encountered in your career?
2. Why in your opinion do coaches cheat to win? ...
3. In the coach to parent relationship, what do you think is the most important views?
4. As a coach what is your philosophy and your priority's?
5. How do you handle when you have a challanging player without being discriminatory?
6. If you are at the school/college level, how often do you have to worry about a students grades? Do you often run into a situation where a student is not passing and you have to pull them from the team?
7. Do you ever have students whos family is not involved? Does it cause problems for the player? the team?
8. What information do you think would be helpful for me, as a new coach, in best serving my players?