Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

My Monday...

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:38 PM
  • 23 Replies

First I finally went home to get in my own bed after 5 or 6 days of pet sitting.  I usually will about pass out when I get home.  Didn't happen and I don't know why.  I was up from 1 til 4 45.  Clock went off at 6.  ugh....Went to clean 2 houses and finished that by 12 30.  Came back to pet sit...yes again...lol....just one more night.  BUT...I had to go to honey baked hams for her, dry cleaners, 3 different gro stores AND to the pet store for dog food.  Plus I had to lug all that crap TO the car and then TO the house.  LOL  I'm so ready for a break!  But guess what....I  have to clean this house too.  I'm here normally 3 times a week.  Wish me luck!  It's gonna be a short week, right?  Please convince me I CAN do this!!  LOL   Just kidding. 

Hope you're all having a good Monday.    :)

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bob192
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Maybe you'll get a break later this week?

louannwilkins
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Yes hopefully so.  I'm so ready!!    :)

Quoting Bob192:

Maybe you'll get a break later this week?

momofsixangels
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM

You can!!!

louannwilkins
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:14 PM

LOL  Thanks!   :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

You can!!!

catholicmamamia
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:24 PM

You can do this!!!! 

catholicmamamia
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Other than trying to avoid a sinus infection, my monday has been good.. thanks for asking!  :o) 

louannwilkins
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!!   :)

Quoting catholicmamamia:

You can do this!!!! 

louannwilkins
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM

OMGosh!!!  I can't believe you said that because in the last few hours I've had terrible sinus drainage (sorry if tmi) and now my throat is bothering me a little from it.  I'm telling you....I do NOT have time to get sick!!   LOL  And I don't have health insurance so going to the dr is not something I want to go spend money on.  Ok...I'm gonna say a little prayer for you and me to feel like different women in the morning when we wake up!   :)

Quoting catholicmamamia:

Other than trying to avoid a sinus infection, my monday has been good.. thanks for asking!  :o) 

nngmommy83
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM

oh wow! super busy

It was a busy day at work for me too. Good thing I had dinner made in the crockpot =)

louannwilkins
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM

I think everyone has had a super busy day.  I didn't eat lunch until 4 15 so I've not eaten anything else.  I'm about ready to go lay down!  lol  Have a good night.   :)

Quoting nngmommy83:

oh wow! super busy

It was a busy day at work for me too. Good thing I had dinner made in the crockpot =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN