Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

Do you go hiking? If so, where?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Replies (11-15):
aehanrahan
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:06 PM
I never really have. I should take advantage of our river bike trail that is close.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:17 PM

River bike trail.. sounds lovely! 

Quoting aehanrahan: I never really have. I should take advantage of our river bike trail that is close.

aehanrahan
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:30 PM
It really is! It goes for miles through Sacramento. The last time I was there was on a raft during the summer. It is quite close to my home. I just need some motivation and someone to go with.
Quoting catholicmamamia:

River bike trail.. sounds lovely! 

Quoting aehanrahan: I never really have. I should take advantage of our river bike trail that is close.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Sounds like a great activity to share with a friend! 

Quoting aehanrahan: It really is! It goes for miles through Sacramento. The last time I was there was on a raft during the summer. It is quite close to my home. I just need some motivation and someone to go with.

aehanrahan
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Yes. I have a friend who lives in the neighborhood but she is usually busy on her days off running errands. I think we need to find the time to go soon while the weather is still mild.

Quoting catholicmamamia:

Sounds like a great activity to share with a friend! 

Quoting aehanrahan: It really is! It goes for miles through Sacramento. The last time I was there was on a raft during the summer. It is quite close to my home. I just need some motivation and someone to go with.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)