Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

Any games?

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
zumbafreak11
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM

My DD doesn't play winter sports so no games here, but she will be doing karate early tomorrow morning for an extra class.  She really wants her yellow belt yesterday.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Nope. My son's basketball games don't start until January. He has practice tonight and tomorrow though.

Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:55 AM

This is a quiet sports time for us. Nothing until after the holidays. We do have school concerts next week.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:54 AM
No games, no scouts. Buying a tree....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
psuahr
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:10 PM

My daughter's second gymnastics meet was this past Saturday. Their team came in second and they were less than one point behind the first place team. My daughter actually did better at her first meet, but she did improve her beam and floor scores, and most importantly she had a great time!

My son had his last basketball game on Sunday (no scoring), but moves onto 5th grade league play and started practice this week.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Nope - my gymnasts aren't to the competitive level yet and there are no tournaments for karate that I know of in the near future.

We are "working" at the ELKs lodge free kid's Christmas party (baby - 12 yo) on Saturday. My boys are both Antlers (youth program for ages 12-21) so they will be working games and handing out toys. Santa will come in riding a fire engine :) DD is only 9 so she can participate in the party.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)