Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

Its monday

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM
  • 5 Replies

The kids go back to school.Its a little chilly out.I have things to do but no energy

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I worked today. We're getting subs for dinner, fundraiser at a local place for son's basketball league, so I don't have to cook tonight~yay.

I have chronic fatigue syndrome, it can be difficult and tricky when I have no energy to do things. I have a really hard time with the diagnosis since I am used to going all the time. I have to learn to listen to my body when I start wearing myself down to the point of being fatigued. It's not fun.

JSKKP831
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:25 PM

My kids don't go back until the 14th.  We've all been sick. I hope that they are better by the time they have to go back. If they aren't by Wed, then I'll have to take them to the doctor, again.  

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Quoting JSKKP831:

My kids don't go back until the 14th.  We've all been sick. I hope that they are better by the time they have to go back. If they aren't by Wed, then I'll have to take them to the doctor, again.  

Hope you all feel better soon

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

I worked today. We're getting subs for dinner, fundraiser at a local place for son's basketball league, so I don't have to cook tonight~yay.

I have chronic fatigue syndrome, it can be difficult and tricky when I have no energy to do things. I have a really hard time with the diagnosis since I am used to going all the time. I have to learn to listen to my body when I start wearing myself down to the point of being fatigued. It's not fun.

I have heard of that.Sorry you have to deal with it

Barabell
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:17 AM

My son went back to school last Thursday. So winter break has been over for awhile in our household.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN