Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

Not sure how to give them a head's up

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM
  • 4 Replies

Our little league softball players are drafted onto teams.  Well, on Saturday at assessments, I was a very proud coach because all the players that were on my team last year really stood out and did well.  On the other hand, that means that they will most likely be the first ones drafted to another team which makes me sad.  I doubt I will be able to get all the girls on my team this year.  This sunday is the draft.  I want to send an email out to the girls to let them know that I will do the best I can to draft them but no guarantees.  Also, just because they are not on my team doesn't mean I can't help them.

Any suggestions?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I think what you have outlined above is good.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:02 PM
That sounds nice and professional...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bumNmoos_mom
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I think that you are sad and should be.. My daughters AA team took the season undefeated last year and did not have to play a championship game. I am sure that if that coach could he would of drafted the core girls from lastyears team too. I was kinda bummed my daughter was drafted AAA this year, she was only 9 at the time of try outs. She drafted on a team of mostly 12 yr olds. But when I got out there, her arm was in no way inferior to theres, if not better. But then again, she does lessons twice a week. But how the girls play is all in how they are taught and coached. You will have a great team and an even better season..

momofsixangels
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Sounds good what you wrote.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)