Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm looking for a good sports cartoon.....

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM
  • 8 Replies

I've seen a few but I'm looking to see if you girls have any or have seen one that you like that is given to coaches (and maybe parents) that show how adults can ruin youth sports....but in a funny way (hence, the cartoon).  We have a manager's meeting next week and I want to hand something out to the coaches as a lead in to talk about their role and parents' role.  I had one that was PERFECT but can't find it now. 

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't seen any cartoons but I would love to have a t shirt like this (I'm not a coach) just a mom on the sidelines of youth football, basketball and starting this spring baseball.

I would have number 5 changed to "this is not pro ball" or something like that, lol.

psuahr
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I found this online....

psuahr
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Some more things I found (not pictures) - rules for sports parents and parent code of conduct.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Quoting psuahr:

Some more things I found (not pictures) - rules for sports parents and parent code of conduct.

We sign a parents code of conduct for our football league. The coaches also remind parents that it applies to anyone (aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc.)  that comes to the games with the parents. I've had to tell my MIL to simmer down a couple of times, lol.

M4LG5
by Valeri aka HOT MOMMA on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Love this

Quoting psuahr:

I found this online....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Here are a couple more~ they are more parent focused though.

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM

This one probably isn't what you're looking for, but I find it too and hilarious. So I decided to share anyhow!

M4LG5
by Valeri aka HOT MOMMA on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahahahahahaha. I love this one.

Quoting Barabell:

This one probably isn't what you're looking for, but I find it too and hilarious. So I decided to share anyhow!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)