Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

night practice

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:58 AM
  • 20 Replies
Baseball practice for Triple A is 8pm tonight..anyone else who has late practices for under 12's?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KimmyPoo
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
My son is 7 they have it @6:15 or 7:15
Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, sometimes. He's had practices go past 9 pm several times. It's not a regular thing though since the schedule changes weekly.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Ours is changing weekly too. Hard to get kids up for school when they are out that late

Quoting Barabell:

Yes, sometimes. He's had practices go past 9 pm several times. It's not a regular thing though since the schedule changes weekly.

M4LG5
by Valeri aka HOT MOMMA on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this
No, not that late but is it because of field access? Are there other teams practicing before? I think starting at 8 is too late.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:54 AM
These have all been indoors at different training facilities, the weather has been wintry to date. So its completely about access I'm sure. The town fields can't be used yet because of the conditions. We are hoping to be able use at least the outfield of one field thus weekend for an outdoor practice.
MrsCountryMama
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I just got the list of practice times for my Tball team twice a week they have practice at 7:30pm. That is late for my 5 yr old dd she is getting ready for bed at that time.
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:40 PM
That is late for a 5 yr old. Our 11 yr old is usually in bed by 8 or 830, and he is having trouble with his new night life lol.

Quoting MrsCountryMama:

I just got the list of practice times for my Tball team twice a week they have practice at 7:30pm. That is late for my 5 yr old dd she is getting ready for bed at that time.

MrsCountryMama
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup I'm not looking forward to the next morning she usually gets up at 5am

Quoting calsmom62:

That is late for a 5 yr old. Our 11 yr old is usually in bed by 8 or 830, and he is having trouble with his new night life lol.

Quoting MrsCountryMama:

FunnyKids
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I actually wish mine would be a little later it's at 5:30 and I'm always getting there last minute
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Yes I wouldn't mind 7. Time to get home from work get the kids and feed them and get to practice.

Quoting FunnyKids:

I actually wish mine would be a little later it's at 5:30 and I'm always getting there last minute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)