Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

Vacation

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM
  • 15 Replies

When you go on vacation, do you plan a lot of family activities or do you just wing it?

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:50 PM

We only plan a few and wing it the rest of the time. 

saltlifemama
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:21 PM

When we went to Orlando I planned it all out. We wanted to do a lot of things and with our limited time we had too plan. Now when we go to the beach we more or less wing it. Last time I knew we wanted to do a few things but I didn't have any set schedule for when we did them.

momofnatalie
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:33 PM

We are the same.  My sister is a total planner and when we vacation with her, we are always on the go.  There is no rest in her vacations.  lol 

Quoting ablackdolphin:

We only plan a few and wing it the rest of the time. 

momofnatalie
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I can see why you would want to get in everything you can in Orlando.  How was your trip, did you see everything you wanted to? One day, I hope we can take the kids to Disney World.  I know that it will be a once in a life time trip for them.  Traveling across country will be trying I'm sure.  lol 

Quoting saltlifemama:

When we went to Orlando I planned it all out. We wanted to do a lot of things and with our limited time we had too plan. Now when we go to the beach we more or less wing it. Last time I knew we wanted to do a few things but I didn't have any set schedule for when we did them.

saltlifemama
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:34 PM

We did and we didn't. We had wanted to try and get to Universal but just didn't have the time or the money. We had a blast at DisneyWorld. We went to downtown Disney and Disney Broadwalk. I want to go back again is few years when the kids are older. I really want to take them to Disneyland but that would be across country for us. I have been to both parks twice now.

Quoting momofnatalie:

I can see why you would want to get in everything you can in Orlando.  How was your trip, did you see everything you wanted to? One day, I hope we can take the kids to Disney World.  I know that it will be a once in a life time trip for them.  Traveling across country will be trying I'm sure.  lol 

Quoting saltlifemama:

my2kidsmom9498
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Plan some and wing most things! Except certain trips, like Disney. Those are super well planned.
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
we plan and wing it. like going to Niagara. the flower clock. the journey behind the falls. stanley hill. the aero cars. then we wandered around wine country. thought we would go to toronto but instead spent the day in st catherine on the lake. never even bothered to go to the us side either walking in the bridge. mainly they spent alot of time at the mini golf and tourist traps on the hill
momofsixangels
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

We dont go anywhere.Just to the beach and fishing

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 23, 2013 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Depends on where we go but we usually wing it.

momofsixangels
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

We just go to the beach and go fishing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)