Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

How many baseball moms???

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:46 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
Baseball is approaching. So excited!! I've been so bored during the down time. Ugh. We do baseball then summer off, then football in fall then winter off. :)
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psuahr
by Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

My son did it last year, but he may quit.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this
ds didnt want to go to fall tryouts for spring because he thought he was changing sports. we will see. there are spring tryouts in march so he can change his mind.
highlandmum
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

No, my son finds baseball too slow.  We have a few players on his hockey team that also play baseball.  DS is in hockey and box lacrosse, the girls do a combination of dance, track, and rugby.

kjsmama0206
by Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
My ds plays baseball and my dd plays softball! I am so ready for the season to start. They had draft last night for ds team so practices will start this week!!!! Games start in march
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri aka HOT MOMMA on Feb. 19, 2014 at 4:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Softball mom right here!!  I have 3 girls....and I coach all of them.  Fortunately, two of them are twins so I am going 2 teams.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 22, 2014 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this

No breaks for me between sports, lol. Both of our sons play football and basketball. Then our youngest plays baseball. We do have off during the summer though :)

M4LG5
by Valeri aka HOT MOMMA on Feb. 25, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

No breaks for me between sports, lol. Both of our sons play football and basketball. Then our youngest plays baseball. We do have off during the summer though :)

There is always 2-3 weeks of overlap between sports.  There is overlap between soccer and basketball and then basketball and softball.  We are in our last week of overlap (thank goodness!).  It's busy....first we have softball practice until dark (until the time changes) and then basketball after that.  UGH! 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 25, 2014 at 7:13 PM

We are in our last week of basketball, we'll get a short break before baseball starts. We have open gym starting around March 20th. The way this winter has been I'm not sure we'll ever get outside onto the diamond, lol.

Quoting M4LG5:

Quoting mumsy2three:

There is always 2-3 weeks of overlap between sports.  There is overlap between soccer and basketball and then basketball and softball.  We are in our last week of overlap (thank goodness!).  It's busy....first we have softball practice until dark (until the time changes) and then basketball after that.  UGH! 

BEXi
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:35 PM

This will be our first year!

Mom2jngnc
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 10:02 PM

frustrated That will be me. 
Try outs for my 11 yr old are the 16th. Try outs for my 14 yr old haven't been decided yet.
My 6 yr old has 2 clinic's he can go to, and the 7 yr old is registered but isn't. We have a biological parent that wants to discipline her, but punishing me.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN