Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids' Sports & Activities Kids' Sports & Activities

Shin guards/sos

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:03 AM
  • 6 Replies

Need ideas on keeping smell under control. It gotten really bad this season. 

by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Do NOT put htem in gym bags until you are ready to walk out the door. Spray a little fabreeze on them and hang them to air dry.

Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:40 PM

You know those things that come in something uch as shoes or other packaging that say DO NOT EAT. Those work great on smell. I load my kids bag with them. Also dryer sheets work good too.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:35 PM
there are days I want to spray febreze directly on the boys.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Do NOT put htem in gym bags until you are ready to walk out the door. Spray a little fabreeze on them and hang them to air dry.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

We were coming back from a campout over a 4 day weekend with our Boy scouts and all of the older boyss (14yo +) rode in one truck. It was about a 4 hour trip home so when we stopped for lunch and got out it was like this noxious odor came out in a WALL OF STINK.

We made them open their uniforms and sprayed them down with Right Guard before we let them back in for the last leg of the ride.

Quoting calsmom62: there are days I want to spray febreze directly on the boys.
Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Life Scout Ian 1/982nd Class Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:23 AM
It is like a wall. yesterday i took a few boys home from their game and soon I had to open the windows .. i used hot flashes as an excuse because the weather was pretty raw ..

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

We were coming back from a campout over a 4 day weekend with our Boy scouts and all of the older boyss (14yo +) rode in one truck. It was about a 4 hour trip home so when we stopped for lunch and got out it was like this noxious odor came out in a WALL OF STINK.

We made them open their uniforms and sprayed them down with Right Guard before we let them back in for the last leg of the ride.

Quoting calsmom62: there are days I want to spray febreze directly on the boys.
Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

jhelmke
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 5:16 AM

It really is bad. He rode home with me last night and I opened the windows too,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN