Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME. Please introduce yourself

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:26 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 168 Total Views

Hello and welcome to my group.  I'm Shannon and I just recently Joined AllieCat jewelry, and am in LOVE with these products.   I've tried other party plan companies and have ALWAYS had a very hard time getting people to book parties,  always hearing..oh i just had one of those..a friend of mine sells that...oh THAT AGAIN?? i've been to about 5 of those this month....

With AllieCat i haven't had that problem at all as we are a NEW Jewelry company unlike any other out there.  We are UNITED STATES BASED out of CA.  Our products are unique (no 2 pieces are identical) and the variety is fabulous..Earrings - to bracelets to Night lights, book marks....Triviets  EVEN Charms for pet collars. 

Our compensation plan is just as unique as our products with NO QUOTAS and NO PRESSURE. You can sell Retail, Parties, Online, or through the book (even though i might add the products SELL THEMSELVES when seen in person..they are soo much more stunning in person).  If you decide to build a team you start earning on your FIRST recruit (not many other offer this)  

Feel free to take a look at some of our Gorgeous pieces and if you have any questions Please feel free to contact me....  You guarantee you will LOVE what you see!

www.myalliecatjewelry.com/smanar

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)