Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayer Please/Emotion Struggle

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 329 Total Views
I have been through heck and back since yesterday. That is why I have not been posting. I was hurt bad by a person whom I thought was a friend, she did not even give me a chance to explain anything. How they went by this was not right by putting me on the spot. BUT I got on to check on a couple things. I found who my true friends are. People who stick by you when u need them. I really considered leaving again but after seeing everyone else STILL HERE it made me cry, happy tears. Please just pray for me. Thanks for everything.
Misty
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
fern624
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Oh Heavenly Father please help our dear sister with this struggle and pain that she going thur help her realize that she has friends here and close ones to help in any way possible...For we love her and would miss her very much if she was up and leave us...Oh Father give her the strength , the courage to face the problem, and the wisdom to come to us and talk it out for we are here for her...Amen

VTHaven
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Beautifully said Fern. Amen!

MistyLuvs
by Hugster Owner on Apr. 24, 2011 at 6:52 PM
I started to reply but I don't know what happened. Think I hit the wrong button? I agree. I loved. And still do, love that prayer. I have been a Christian since i was seven and have kind of surrendered to god but I have a long way to go. Eh, enough said about that. I learned two things from Fern and Vickey both. Fern says forgive when I am ready but I don't have to forget what happened. I'm talking about the recent drama. Another thing I learned, is my past is PAST, not present. so true. Going to do some work on my page and hope you find it amusing or I'll email it. Again, thanks for the support and prayers. It kept me from leaving.
misty
fern624
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 10:39 PM

the world wouldn't be right if you left so hold up your chin up high and pull those shoulders back and let the problem go to God ...That way  you can get on  with your life and back to the smiling lady we all know...HUGS fern

VTHaven
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 7:32 AM

Absolutly Fern! I try not to get too worked up about people here in CM or FB or any other social media. I know some like the games and do not think twice before speaking thinking that they are hiding behind their screens. What they don't understand is words HURT. They hurt to the core of our being and even if they don't speak them...they are still felt. I don't know what all happened and honestly I don't care to know. I only know that if you are a friend...you don't treat people unkindly. You open your arms and you help them...or at least keep quiet if you have nothing good to say. I'm glad I have found another Christian to talk with. I too have a long way to go and I have a hard time giving things up to God (I'm such a control freak) but I do know he's right there when I need him. Misty...just remember that it is not these people who will be at the gates on judgement day. You just keep being YOU...because I happen to love you as you are and would not want you to change. As for forgiveness...God again will be the one to pick the time when and if this happens. Do not close your heart...but open your eyes to see who your true friends are my dear!

puzzled216
by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 5:57 PM

i'll second that vickey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)